NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

OPT ,looks like alot of early option expiry positioning? across...

1. 13,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    OPT ,
    looks like alot of early option expiry positioning? across alot of stocks,,alittle earlier this month as opposed to last month when it was left to the last minute...

Good luck mate, Gold got nice bounce Friday on UK losing AAA and everyone beleives that paper gold is meaningless and that people in Pitt Street buying a few ounces from a dealer will hold it up forever,,so might have further to go........got to the 1425 after a stella bounce from 1300......might have more as the YEN has all the headlines ATM and they are going for the kill at 100....time will tell.....

Production out tomorrow,,,that will be interesting,,,Im still scratching my head after reading OZL report,,(I dont trade it) their costs for the QTR went down despite copper AUD price becasue of some accounting standard change which seemed to benefit them,,,I wonder if NCM will also get such a benefit?.........just didnt make any sense to me at all...

but Im hearing USA will go up 3PC on GDP because of a change in calculation...mmmm

Inflation out later this week,,all are expecting higher but my feeling is as Gold is part of our basket it should miss and be lower than expected,,,,,then interest rates could drop and Swanny could get some relief ...:) worlds best apparently

Sold my bounce long too early,,but thats life,,,,someone made a couple of % on it....

,Good luck mate

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.