AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

In the interest of fairness, page-38

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    @Toxxxic at last some balance. I'm a huge fan of Alexium and we've had some huge announcements, but market cap is probably "fair" ATM. That's not to say it can't rally again, but without further confirmation of deals/companies/names/$ it's not going far in the short term IMO. The potential is why I'm here for sure, but the serious valuations need patience. "The Yanks" (as they keep being belittlingly referred to) will possibly like the story but I doubt it's going to go ballistic just because it's a 3rd level ADR on the NYSE.
    Be realistic IMO, buy the dips, wait for big pointers such as major contracts. This isn't particularly sexy as has been pointed out, but the sheer scale will become evident in time. Perhaps not as quick as some here. 2-3yrs is the time horizon IMO to really see the enormous gains. It's a 3 bagger for me so far but I don't care; I couldn't sell a share because I think there's hundreds of percentage points to go, maybe thousands. I just don't like some of the crap that's being talked about here in the short term. Use it to your advantage of you can..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 137511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.