CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

In the interests of the Wider Community, page-56

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Thanks for the diagram Pokemon.
    I'm away from home so can only view things on my phone. The drive ends 200 to 300m below the surface where I expect the drilling would have been started from. At that depth if your calculations or instrument readings are a few degrees off you can be many meters away from the high grade gold deposits that you are aiming for.

The first thing CTL should have done at Union Hill Mine is completed a detailed long hole drilling exploration program at the end of the existing Decline.
    From the results of the assays and geographical results they would have been able to build up a detailed 3D underground map of where the gold is, in what concentrations and the type of ground it is in. They would have been able to PLAN their way forward. Any Walley would have been able to look at the 3D map and be able to say the gold is there but not over there so dig where the gold is, SIMPLE.

Istead of spending say $1,000,000 on a credible and detailed drilling program the FN peanuts in charge spent what maybe 8 or 9 million dollars buying crappy second hand machinery, extending the tailings dam and employing mining crews to just dig blindly and hope they are in the right spot.

I think the ore mined from Union Hill Gold mine has averaged less than one gram per tonne, not because there is no gold in Union Hill but because they didn't drill, assay and plan first. They were mining in the wrong areas.

I do believe there is gold in Union Hill Mine that can be mined profitably. 12 grams per tonne which is inferred in the diagram that Pokemon posted would be very nice.

As I have said in previous posts I hope Union Hill is the next Fosterville Gold Mine at depth.

After the last couple of Credit Raisings I believe CTL had the money to pay off most of its debts, have capital to continue mining at A1 and a million or so to complete an exploration program at Union Hill the results from which could have been taken to financial institutions with a detailed, credible and costed plan to mine Union Hill.

Instead the Peanuts in charge of CTL decided to do the other thing.

If stupidity, incompetence and arrogance were a jailable offense these idiots would be locked up for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.