UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hi CatoIt's making me nervous reading your posts... Now that you...

1. 11 Posts.
    Hi Cato

It's making me nervous reading your posts... Now that you have jumped on board you will probably need a little more patience than you have. Some of your points are valid but if you read through some history the answers just seem like broken records to me now. The same questions feelings and emotions have been felt through this stock throughout the whole few years that I have believed the dream :) but I'm hoping it's not just a dream but will become a reality.

Do we have first class products..Yes
    Does UNS have the cash flow to survive ? Let's see

Do we want A.S to make any more statements about the future that he can not be sure about. Probably not, as this would hurt the SP even more by having a missed milestone and then have to put up with all the crap about being a liar etc....

We now are in a better position (Contract wise anyway) than last year but a bad smell is still lingering and keeping the price down. The possibility of running out of cash is scaring people and the voting machine is more of a weighing machine, and it's weighing about right I feel.

Thanks to all of the fabulous contributors who keep us real, I'm a long time time reader but rare poster.

Cheers B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.