EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

In the Midst of a Re-rating

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    When EMH was trading at 21.5c last week, nobody, myself included, would’ve suspected a close for the week at 33c (36c on AIM).

Don’t forget, the company didn’t report anything. The rise may have been prompted by the GXY/GMM merge, but the fact is that EMH has held its gains and is building on them. The stock is not under any selling pressure and is definitely being accumulated.

It is interesting that the stuffing around on the close that is apparent every day was not present yesterday. This confirms to me that it’s the Pommie MMs behind the fun and games.

EMH is being watched more and more closely by sophisticated market players. The fact is, that on a dollar basis, I don’t think the stock has ever traded over $1m in a day. Consider that inferior lithium wanna bes consistently trade $1m+ a day and you can start to imagine the potential of what EMH can do.

I have a technical target of 60c on EMH and believe it will be met in the next few weeks. KC is due to travel to Europe within the week. Whenever he is away, EMH runs. A move from its current price of 37 to 60 would be a return of 62% - not bad for a few weeks work. Or buy the oppies and convert for a 71% return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.