SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

in the near future !!!

1. 131 Posts.
    "This is an exciting opportunity, which we unfortunately can’t discuss in full detail today,but we expect to make a further announcement on receipt of the first staged payment in the near future."

Ok ,come on, give me the definition of" Near Future " please.
    "Near" means, close ,imminent ,"Future" means any time in the next millennium, sounds like an each way bet to me .

Like many others I have held for 5 years now and topped up every so often to average down my substantial losses (I do believe in the company) ,but I can't help feeling that even if the boys do deliver soon in Iran it may be all for nothing .

Iran is becoming more and more isolated with a real chance of the good old USA sending over their Stealth's to re-arrange the furniture .

Surely with Headlines like this today in the papers "AUSTRALIA is imposing more sanctions on Iran amid mounting global concerns about its nuclear and missile programs." any Australian company is going to be told to P*** off out of the country by the dictator(whoops I mean President nice man I'm told).

I cant help thinking this cant be helping the cause .I Just hope there is more than one piece of good news in the much nearer future than later .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $182.6K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 167668 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 92408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.