LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

in the news any pr is good pr haha, page-4

1. 1,205 Posts.
    dakdak

Back on 22/8/06, I posted that:-

"Happened to tune in to Parliament today (forgot to take my pills !) and heard Simon Drone banging on about how he (and thousands of others he forgot to mention) had recently braved the rigours of the track and how (all of a sudden ?) he has this almighty concern for its future from.........no, not celebrity tools walking all over it to get some publicity and salve their mid-life crises........but from mining.

Anyway, apart from the usual polly waffle, he did mention FNT's statement of last week and commended management on it albeit whilst adding he wants a personal briefing from them."

I didn't hear any comment specifically from the PM at that time but I thought it had been laid to rest.

I suspect the involvement of the NSW RSL boss (Rusty Priest...great name) and the PM' s mate whose company runs the Kokoda Track treks (Charlie Lynn)have kept the pot boiling.

FNT probably needs to get some media coverage to reinforce the assurances previously given, whilst continuing to shore up their alliance with the PNG government and the locals who stand to gain considerably from the mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.