FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

In The News, page-12

1. 4,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    FAR was also mentioned in the The Australian today in Robin Bromby's section. He was talking about Peter Strachan's (Stock Analysis) oil and gas stocks that ..."stand head and shoulders above the rest".

The following oil and gas stocks were recommended at the speculative end of the market, with FAR at the top of the list:

FAR, APY, JKA, WRL, EXR

Bromby did mention that FAR had released great results as the Stock Analysis report came out.

It was great to see the other mainstream insto's come out last week with ~20c fair value call on FAR. I think the days of relying on the Stock Analysis report for promotion are now past us....the larger intso's are honing in, especially when we make it into the ASX 200. They would also view FAR as a short term M&A opportunity.

Interesting to hear the 'chatter' about acquisition of FAR's share in Senegal, no doubt COP would be the first to have a dance with us....but it would be a shame to see this asset go any-time soon.

We have at least 5 or so different plays, lets drill them, prove them and then maybe contemplate selling. Someone on this forum mentioned last week that Hardman was sold for $12 / barrel? Hardman's reserves were mostly in the C category.

Still, I would expect that any divestment of Senegal happens at well over $7.50 per barrel.

Accumulate on weakness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.