TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

I still very much hope that Paul will step down this week, I...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I still very much hope that Paul will step down this week, I actually expected that today.

After Biddle's capitulation, his resignation was actually a matter of course for me, at the same time... he's just a burden for everyone involved, I also think that his resignation would boost the share price.

I don't know why Paul is still going on, he can't be delusional that there will be a constellation where he has CEO going on... but maybe he just wants to tease us to the last day.

i really hope that there will be pressure on Paul from several parties to finally resign. it was always said that he can determine his severance package himself…. my suggestion would be to make it very clear to him that every day he is in office he loses 10% of that….

when I imagine that this guy has been pulling the money out of our pockets for years, the thought of a severance payment seems even more absurd.... and makes me angry, but I guess we can't get around it...but then he should leave immediatly ( and never come back)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.