TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

I also can't believe that Paul still hasn't resigned.I don't...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I also can't believe that Paul still hasn't resigned.

I don't think he's still working just because of his salary of 2000 AUD a day, something like that could have been regulated in the severance agreement. ...then you just write in there that your salary will be paid by the end of the month….so no reason for me not to resign now.

He's only in office because Biddle saved him. After all, Paul only got 50% of the votes because it was said that he would be replaced by a capable CEO in the short term. no shareholder, big or small, wanted to continue with Paul as CEO... even those who voted for him know that he is simply incompetent.

I firmly believe that Biddle's resignation was due to being clearly told by some major Singaporean and Chinese shareholders that they would not vote for him and his German director. that's why Biddle gave up and since Paul's survival depended solely on Mr. Biddle, Paul's resignation now would be logical and consistent.

but Paul is glued to his chair and maybe even has delusions that he can keep working at least for a while... Maybe he even dreams of choosing his successor himself (he would of course take his time with this search) I have no idea , what's going on in Paul's head, definitely something irrational, otherwise he would have already resigned.

I can only hope that Mr. Biddle, who has caused us shareholders extreme damage, is now willing to make amends for his huge mistake and put extreme pressure on Paul regarding the severance agreement. he just has to make it very clear to Paul that there will be no money if he doesn't resign immediately. I really hope he make it... Paul is unbearable!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.