TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

I've noticed Biddle is Manager of GRV and bought $30k of shares...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    I've noticed Biddle is Manager of GRV and bought $30k of shares along with other directors...something he didn't venture into with TNG.
    This has always been my concern with TNG...PB never putting his money where his mouth is and directors selling on market. All through the years of this company red flags have popped up. Question is with newer technology coming up every year with has TNG become over run.
    TNG has appeared to benefit only those earning a salary. Is Grant really going to make a difference or will he learn the ins and outs of this company only to find it was never going to go ahead like Fisher and Biddle.
    So far there has been nothing positive other than hope with the new change of guard now.
    TNG made Mt Peak it's priority...I wouldn't be surprised if new tenements are brought back into the fray just to keep it going.
    I regret the many years of holding while PB was there and only hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel for those long termers that still hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.