TVN 6.52% 4.9¢ tivan limited

In the news, page-150

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Hey Ando,

I have shared my strong views on directors having skin in the game several times, needless to say that this is that any director should have 2 years worth of directors fees invested in their first two years otherwise they should leave. This is why I can openly support GW who's interested are aligned with mine via his shareholding.

I think that you have misrepresented Fisher and Biddles departures.

From the company announcement it was clear that Fisher was fired. Biddle obviously was not happy with him and this was his first strike. It would not surprise me to see an unfair dismissal claim, but we may never know.

As for Biddle, I have previously called for him to show his belief in the project by putting his hands in his pockets but he too did NOT jump ship.

It was clear from the 249 when the Singaporeans abstained and voted Dr Robinson on that their allegiance with current managment was over. They are the king makers here and it must have been clear that they had firmed their opinion and Biddle was going at the AGM regardless (the 1 day director NOM may have been the final nail) - hence him jumping ship.

Full respect for him for taking this approach saving some further blood being shed. I really hope that Biddle and GW can have an orderly transition - they are both professionals so I don't see why this won't happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $78.66K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73342 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.