LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Hiya, I think this article needs some clarification"Now Rob has...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hiya, I think this article needs some clarification

"Now Rob has his gaze firmly fixed on the last weekend in September for a grand final of a different sort as Lakes prepares for the arrival of a rig to drill its first major Gippsland Basin well after producing a three-dimensional seismic survey of its acreage."

My understanding is that LKO has been waiting for drilling approval (announcement 29 Jul), not as this article suggests for the rig to arrive. It was announced 29th July that the rig was being delivered in stages to defray costs. I was told 21 aug it was being stacked on site. I haven't seen any more re approvals granted for Wombat 4 drilling

"There have been some positive signs for Lakes recently with its Wombat 2 well producing an impressive stabilised gas flow of 1.35 million cubic feet a day after being refractured and producing oil very similar to that produced in offshore Bass Strait."

The chemical cleanout of the fraccing fluid was done on 21 July. The update on 14 Aug said they had engaged a USA company to assist with the cleanout. I think this 1.35m cf/day stabilised flow figure was the initial stabilised rate as announced back on 1st July unless I have missed something?

Also I think the oil reference relates to Wombat 3

Looking forward to some positive news as I am currently underwater with LKO

cheers
    billdah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.