GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

in the pipe line

1. 2,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    I continue to note the bitterness that exists with a number of disgruntled holders. I thought by now however that those holders would be chasing another rainbow by now and that their venom would have now been exhausted but apparently not. I also note a number of people seeking advice as to whether to take up their entitlement(almost too late now) but to those who are hedge sitting I say WHY?.
    Cunningham's will be delighted to take any shortfall and GDN will be happy to have them locked away with an enthusiastic supporter.
    I remain confident that there is still much "in the pipe line" which should bring a smile to the faithful in coming weeks. I am not 100% sure what it's all about but I am convinced the pot is simmering. It could be about re-entering Leederville or a new farm in suitor etc (I know not) but following the disappointing news, to some of the 23rd July last I believe some one or group has been nibbling away in a genuine "cat and mouse exercise". My advice is to keep as much as you can and enjoy the fruits of the comming news. Don't be a WALLY. The options look like money for jam and in my opinion they are a genuine olive branch in the offering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.