QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

be quick jOHN - GET BACK IN AT .007 TODAY BEFORE MARKET CLOSES-...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    be quick jOHN - GET BACK IN AT .007 TODAY BEFORE MARKET CLOSES- !!!

Don't worry about some money we will work it out with the management team- quick everyone lets have a whip around the office to raise some funds ...ROTFL

Have to say i am also perplexed as it was you and DHUY who convinced me to buy these based on all your research and then when you posted that you had stop loss i kind of went off you even though that is your prerogative to sell- guess i made the assumption you were closely connected being someone who lives in iNDONESIA AND MAY HAVE THE FORESIGHT where others didn't - the endless hours you spend gathering info to post here i thought was outstanding and someone who really was committed to the projects - now you sold and now try and create a concern about cash=--- please mate don't try that one

I say show me the money and buy at .007 lol

i at least admitted that i bought at.008 after many hours deliberation and sold at 1.1c
    then I've recently bought back in at .006 ...and loaded up awaiting drilling
    the money will definitely come from somewhere if the project is serious which from the brokers report there are KEY personnel involved in this
    Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.