QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Shadders your completely missing the point - at least my...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Shadders your completely missing the point - at least my sentiment was out there for everyone to see and i advised you lot when i sold so there is a difference - if you wish to drag up my old posts then fine by me.Like i SAID John did a fantastic job providing all the information-

jOHN Then decided to sell at his stop loss - also fine - now he tries to point out that we have no money - as if we did not know that - he also eluded to the fact that he was waiting in the cue at .004 and .005 and today he talks about the fact we have minima money- his posts have been consistent right up until the point he sold - thats fine also- my interpretation may be out of line but I'm voicing my opinion as have others here- one of the comments that was made here today was with all the great info that john posted and his total confidence in the project he has to bring up the point that we need a capital raising and yet he sits in the cue - i think you will find that his agenda is not consistent with all his homework

that is how it occurs

I'm just stating my thoughts towards that!

Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.