QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Haha-John your posts have really tanked significantly since all...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Haha-

John your posts have really tanked significantly since all your previous great information on how amazing this opportunity is and it seems that any opportunity to disestablish this opportunity with QPN is within your sites- now you add to this by making comments about the political system and the bureaucrats In Indonesia - John I completely understand where your coming from now and thanks for making that clear- "your only interested in trading it-

and there are some here who are purely sheep and happy to follow your every word- my recommendation to those people is to DYOR and make your own decisions - i bet once the funding is in place everyone will be rather happy again- we know it will happen just not sure how? when?

It has become apparent that your objective was to win the confidence of the investment community here while getting the price up so you could sell, otherwise you would still hold...if the project was as good as you stated then why be concerned about a few points drop....who knows .mmmm

May i remind people who still think this opportunity to be part of one of a select few companies such as Exxon Mobil / BP etc...to take a position in this "HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE OIL AND GAS PLAY":Region is if significance. I most certainly do - Whats stopping one of the majors taking a hold in it as they would know the potential- Now its over to the drilling next month to prove this up

RECAP
    Auctioned in 2011, exploration acreage onshore the South Sumatran Basin was contested by the oil majors of the world. Lead by Saxon Palmer (ex BHP exploration manager Asia Pac.), Quest is among those winning applicants, Santos their neighbor.

All five of the world’s largest publicly listed oil and gas companies (ExxonMobil, BP, Total, Chevron, and Shell) either operate or have expressed interest in further investment in Indonesia1 . Santos and Dart energy are two asx-familiar companies who are targeting the South Sumatran Basin. In a recent Santos corporate presentation (asx announcements 5th and 6th March 2012), the South Sumatra basin is a specified drill target for this $13.6 billion stock, which highlights the prospectivity of this area in relation to the value of the Quest exploration permit. The maps below highlight the proximity of both Quest’s and Santos’ acreage in South Sumatra.

Background exploration includes a joint study between Prabu Energy and the Geological Department of Trisakti University. The study showed that:
    I. Gas and oil shows in surrounding wells in conjunction with observed oil seeps and evidence of a proven petroleum system in the area. Significantly, an adjacent well recorded log and pressure data confirming a 107m gross gas column within the primary Talang Akar Formation reservoir.
    II. Existing seismic data adjacent to the Ranau PSC shows potential Direct Hydrocarbon Indicators (DHIs), providing strong support for widespread occurrences of oil and gas in this area.
    III. In addition the study has determined that these sub-Basins have sufficient thermal maturity to generate oil and gas.
    IV. This seismic program is designed to define Leads 2, 3 and 4 in Quest’s highest priority sub-Basin, Jaya. Lead 1 is the target of a future seismic program.

The Joint Study estimated un-risked prospective resources in these four leads of 55million barrels of oil or 140 billion cubic feet gas

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.