OZM 0.00% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

I would love to see just one of the things that you have done...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I would love to see just one of the things that you have done that are amazing . Maybe it would change my opinion of you but i doubt you care about that. The shyte going on happens on just about every share on the register imo algo trading insider trading fake bids dont even start me on the fed or au monetary policy. let alone the manipulation by the LME and others. If you dont understand that this is speculation stock and the will continualy need finace till they produce which i know you do why are you so upset. I have a considerable holding here myself so obviouly i would rather a higher price but the price is the price and none of use phesants can affect that just like you say . Well thats wrong if we both decide to sell the lot today there would be no bids left on the board at all . Condsidering there is less then a mill shares on both sides of the register and yes we all know the tru players are waiting in the wings waiting to take advantage of the situation. My opinion for whatever its worth is put them in the draw and wait. Somtimes it can take a couple of years to make the grade so just hang in there or sell but please if its not constuctive just dont do it . Mother always said if you dont have anything nice to sat say nothing . Pretty good advice if you ask me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 228337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.