GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I wanted to do a little bit of a summery of where we're at not...

1. 823 Posts.
    I wanted to do a little bit of a summery of where we're at not just for the die hard GGP'ers but for the newcomers to GGP as there have been quite a few of you in the last couple of weeks - welcome to GGP.

Firstly Ewob & erichmj - thanks for your charts. It's good to have information from people such as yourselves who can present us with clear and precise charts so we can all make our own informed decisions

Glad it's come back a bit as it was way too hot.
    I didn't think it was going to fall through the 2.4 level though and on a normal day it probably wouldn't have but with the nervous nellie's around and some scare-mongering tactics I think a few got spooked and now we are looking at the 2.2 support line again. Looking forward to good news next week.
    When this comes (hopefully Monday morning) it should halt the slide back IMO.
    I feel people are becoming a little edgy thinking there's possibly something wrong because we haven't had the ANN's on or in the time frames WE expected, but I think it's just the holiday season holding up reports / results etc as they've already stated they are putting the #9 well's into production even before they hit the known sweet spots at TD.

Also, we already know #6 is a great producer and #8 possibly better than #6 according to their ANN on Dec 9 -

"The SRH-A # 8A well has more Kerogen rich shale in the lower intervals than the first well along with
    extremely high gas shows and mud cuts while drilling. The lower intervals account for over 75% of
    the resource tally. The gas shows were more numerous than the first well and reached in excess of
    3,200 units while drilling or circulating. This well also had a very high oil recovery rate being collected
    at the surface while circulating, which is unusual for formations requiring stimulation to establish
    production. "

We also now have two more wells - "9M" & "9E" which should be at TD by now and have completed their drilling procedures and with logging taking place we should know very soon what they have discovered there too.
    The next well will be the biggie by all accounts as it will be the first "Horizontal" well to be drilled in our 110 well plan, which by all reports should be a prolific producer giving us three time more oil than a vertical well - fingers crossed :-)

Also we have the Jumonville #4 well which was at 1,815 feet on the 3rd Jan (only four days ago) and drilling ahead.

This from the ANN on Jan 3 -

" The Jumonville # 4 well will test the 10,100 ft Huth Sand as an offset to the Company’s 2009 Jumonville #2 well.
    The # 2 well logged 5 ft of net oil pay carrying 20 ohms of resistivity in the 10,100 ft Huth Sand.

There have been 8 wells completed in the Huth Sand averaging 291,000 barrels of oil. Four locations have
    been identified that may contain additional recoverable oil. The Huth Sands have permeability’s in the 250
    to 900 md range; porosities of 25 to 30% and is normally pressured with a GOR of 1100 to 1. The prospect trap as covered by 3D is a 4 way closure bounded by a stratigraphic pinch out. "

So by all accounts we are in for a few good weeks of great ANN's and if people just stopped and thought a little bit about all that's happening - what we have - and what's to come, then they would clearly see there's no need to panic or start second guessing themselves on whether to sell or hang in there and experience the ride of their lives as once this "last" CR has taken place then thats exactly what they will experience IMO - the ride of a life time, and for some, a life changing experience!

I know what I'm choosing.......

Here's to some good week's ahead.
    Happy 2012
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.