GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

in the week's ahead.........., page-23

1. 8,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565

Whisky,

As being a speccie stock I think it is craling out of the shadows of the past and with 2/2 now proven and a hint 9M is ok only partly wirelogged and ordered to TD all is ok. Im certain 3/3 is on the boards, with 9E just completed.

A week now after the Xmas/NY break out of the way, which may be why no real ann has come. In reality if you took note the whole ASX news ann were down and from this week its back to business. The holidays are gone and work had started.

We have updates on 5 wells to get so something has to pop after a no news week and I somehow have a feeling that we will get it tomorrow before opening.

For what reason we did not get any of these updates can only be put to the holidays. Not even our good wells got mentioned really to updates.

Funny 8A got the production gear installed before we got a FLOW TEST update. Im intriged.

Was this done before installation and are sitting back on it.??? Must be ok .

Same as 9M only partly wirelogged and ordered to TD with 1200 ft to drill. Something must have showed.

Checking our competent perso to sinoff the ann I was sumewhat surprised at his background and further adds merits to not only the reports but to who SG uses in the developement of the GGP story.

Micky Mcghee, 33 yrs as a geologist and is a founder and President of his own company that he still runs, AleAnna Resources. Apparently they have permits in the PB besides 11 leases in Italy. Someone liked them ( Saxon Energy) took a 20% stake in them.

This tells me SG is committed to using only well credentialled people in his projects and for the success of GGP as a producer.

We still have a very positive forum except for the few sour pusses, either burnt with no news selling and cant hold or the downrampers for a better price.

SOLUTION.

Dont bite back but IGNORE OR TOU will do the trick. Please we have a great positive forum lets keep it that way and not turn it into a circus that gets out of control. Dont bother getting future posts that will upset you, the ignore button is a great device.

Anyone have an idea when we could expect to be drilling in Orion County.???? Might need to check some info from there to see whats happening there. All the talk so far has been Reagan County and I think this is the 110 well program. 8806 acres at 40/well could be about 220 wells all up, if done that way.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.