CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

in the words of churhill...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Never before in the course of trading history...

Has so little...been said...by so many!

lol...I think thats what he said?

I bought more today from the open...flicked out a few at 11c, then bought them all back at 10.5, 10 and 9.8c...with interest. A net gain on the trade and a net buy at the open...am happy!

I will not trade this again today unless it gets silly, as I expect the net-exit "players" have mostly done their thing, leaving things pretty much "as you were" in their wake...only at a much higher trading range.

Thanks for that boys!

The other "sellers" from this morning will likely spend the rest of the day trying to get back in now, so do not expect the games to end any time soon.

People should not be concerned with such antics in my view, such as those we are seeing today...we saw the very same thing in MPO at similar levels, NDO, KSX, CQT...the list goes on...indeed, many other stocks that have since moved up multiples of these levels.

It is just the market doing what the market does!

The key here is the underlying fundamental equation...all the rest is just the typical noise you get along the way...a sort of distraction that will typically mess with your head if you let it!

The important thing to look for is ongoing project progression and of course, milestons being ticked off along the way.

No need to make every buy a winner...just to have an ever increasing position as the story plays out...as the "spec" factor gradually gets replaced by confirmed progress.

I bought at 9.9, 10 and 10.5 here today, adding to my current net average of close to 8c...and am deligted I did.

Some nice swing trades available...but one needs to be careful when and how much, once or twice on a volatile day is about it for me on such a stock...any more and you are pushing the risk/reward probability ratios a little too far.

Generally speaking I am not interested in too many trades, other than a few at the edges at current levels, as typically the "games" at this stage of the cycle are designed to get your stock...and "they" are likely bigger than us.

So play them against themselves once...maybe twice a day...but by the third time they usually get your measure...lol

At times, you just have to let these players have their way.

Even the tallest trees know to bend under the force of the wind, or else they will be pulled up by the roots.

Anyway...do not lose focus of the big picture here for the sake a few point swings...there will be plenty of time for that over 20c.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.