CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Wow..some of these one line innuendos...i for one, read what t4p...

1. 347 Posts.
    Wow..some of these one line innuendos...i for one, read what t4p posts on stocks as i do with other knowledgable posters.

Do I buy?..well thats my choice, my money..my loss or gain.My Fault!

Can anyone point me to a post from anyone (the detractors) that matches the reasons and machinations of a specific stock? I note, there is rarely more than 3 lines written on the negative side to his posts,just personal attacks, certainly not a half page explanation to contradict his opinion, providing the negatives as he provides to the affirmative..

Now these (detractors) may be successful in their own right by whichever means they choose..and good luck to all...(geez most are on here to try and make an extra dollar) so where is their "heads up" to others??..where are their half pages of explantion and detail giving other persons a reasoned "heads up".

I do have cvi..had it for over 12 months now..from .083..been up to .14-.16 and back down. Do i have every stock t4p posts on??..no...but i did get some ksxoa at .052..because i read his posts...if i lose..hey that's my business, no one forced me buy. Just like i have considered stocks from information supplied by many others on hotcopper.

Also this referral to gdn thread, which follows him around..hey...if the weatherman tells u it's going to fine and warm..don't blame others if you go out in shorts and singlet and it turns out wet and rainy..thats the information provided to the public..so easy to criticise in hindsight or is it jealousy?

Now, before i don't read the criticism, t4p, i don't know you from a bar of soap, but do yourself a favour..don't reply to the negatives..just don't..bite your thumb...get a red...whatever it is you do..I'd think you'd be a far greater loss than your detractors! and anyone who'd like to conduct a poll...as to t4p or his detractors...who'd they rather read?..i'll have a vote for t4p!

Do I buy?..well thats my choice, my money..my loss or gain.My Fault!

Cheers..apologies to the cvi thread (just had to add me 2 cents worth)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.