SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

In these troubled times I like to refer to...

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    the IQE PLC 2015 annual report which states (on 3 separate occasions):

Exclusive Licence of the Unique ‘cREO™’ Technology

In September 2015, IQE signed a deal to take Translucent Inc’s unique ‘cREO™’ technology to market. The deal provides a significant new platform to drive our business into several new large volume areas. Translucent’s cREO™ technology offers a unique approach to the manufacture of a wide range of innovative Compound Semiconductor on Silicon products, including gallium nitride (GaN) on silicon (Si) for the burgeoning Power switching and RF technologies markets. It is protected by a wide ranging IP portfolio consisting of 74 granted patents, and 13 additional patent applications.

Gallium Nitride (GaN)

Gallium nitride on Silicon (GaN on Si) is driving a technology shift in the multi-billion dollar power switching and LED markets. IQE has continued to push the technology boundaries and is making rapid progress both technically and in developing commercial relationships in the supply chain. This includes supplying commercially ready 100mm gallium nitride (GaN) on silicon carbide (SiC) epiwafers that were used to produce record results for both high gain and high power density transistor devices, enabling for the first time, flexible monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) design for efficient high-voltage/highpower broadband operation at frequencies ranging from 0 to 40 GHz. These results, achieved on our GaN on SiC epiwafers, demonstrate the ability of IQE to produce recordbreaking, world leading results on commercial platforms that enable today’s leading edge satellite communications and will be essential for enabling next generation wireless technologies.

What, me worry?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.