ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

In total control!!!!, page-4

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87

Chaps, stress not!

GML are moving ahead the project in a logical and methodical process. Don’t get all Ausheds about Shenghe. We are lucky to have a huge investor in our project and one willing to put money where their mouth is currently. 

Having said that, in terms of finance and taking a stake in GML I don’t see them being able to gain a majority in any case. It will almost definately be rejected due to Chinese monopoly concerns and they know it. Remember also, the investment would be directly into the project, not GML (there is a difference)! 

At the end of the day, the management team work for the best interests of the shareholders. That will mean they will appraise a range of funding options and not blindly taking whatever Shenghe might offer. Considering the future prospects of REE and their strategic nature (plus our project economics) I don’t believe it would be a huge issues to debt finance the entire thing ourselves (or small stake from Shenghe with binding off-take that’s allows us to raise the rest of the funds ourselves - my preferred scenario!). 

At the end of the day, we are going to make bags of dough! Sit back and pour yourselves a margarita!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.