CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Well well well what a little hornets nest has been stirred up,...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well well well what a little hornets nest has been stirred up, highlighting precisely why so many posters are turning away from the CDU thread, for myself there has been very little point in really having a meaningful dialogue about CDU for some time. There is simply no interest from many of you guys to do anything but push the barrel of why CDU is useless and why WM should be overthrown, that is not a discussion, it would end up a totally biased monologue, positive on one side , negative on the other. I just don't have the time or energy...

There have been posters who have been wondrous in their attempt to try and engage in serious debate, only to be attacked again and again..I have rarely seen responses that have conceded points from the other side of the CDU debate..I believe you guys like to think of yourselves as the 'enlightened ones' those who really know what the game is all about, stop and think of some of the tremendous efforts made by a whole host of posters to accommodate the continued questions from those who believe that all is rubbish in CDU. (or so they say)

I have been totally amazed at the patience of ROH, Max, IP and Shadowboxer and now Shortchange (to name just a few) who have attempted to answer questions with great sincerity, only to be continually ridiculed, or as Malgmac said to Short change 'stop pushing your weight around' are you serious Zzed?

that's it from me tonight..I have a life to live

cheers to the longtermers,

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.