RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

NS, Comms would only ever become a cash cow if it had top...

1. 688 Posts.
    NS, Comms would only ever become a cash cow if it had top quality management, at present I doubt if they could make much money even out of a US$100 million contract. From what I have seen the Comms guys have very good technical skills and were ideally suited to the private company R & D environment that they existed in prior to the public float in 1997.
    Much the same Comms management today including the CEO who is also CEO of the Holding company however Comms is a public company now fighting stiff competition and seemingly lacking in the hard edged management skills required to actually sell the stuff and make a good profit. Maybe a new owner would have the the one or two top executives needed to really get it firing.
    The Traffic division is a classic example of what can be achieved once hard driving management with the right skills, experience and qualifications is put in place. Unfortunately that type of executive is pretty scarce on the ground and commands a very high price particularly in the US market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.