RXL 2.86% 17.0¢ rox resources limited

Hi ShabandriDid you ask the black wizards (geophysicists) about...

1. 249 Posts.
    Hi Shabandri

Did you ask the black wizards (geophysicists) about what they thought of the EM anomaly? I'm interested in the EM-VTEM surveys, and there are some questions niggling away at me:
    - is there anything else contributing to conductivity of host rock or is it mostly sulphides causing the anomaly?
    - How does the anomaly measure up to other komatite-hosted nickel sulphide deposits in the region, Cosmos etc.
    - Is there indications of high % sulphides at depth?
    - How prospective are the other VTEM anomalies?
    - Is there a lot more to be tested at depth, have they only just scratch the surface of the anomaly?
    - were they actually present during drilling?

I'm interested in what they have to say, I will try and give them a call if I get a chance at work. From what I have read from announcements the anomaly looks quite exciting, it looks like it has been modeled up as a steeply dipping sheet to match the geological model of sulphides at base of ultramafic host rock? What I think is really exciting is that the anomaly continues to 500m depth which is what I understand the limit of the survey method, and that the drilling has only just intersected the very top of the anomaly. I can't wait til they do this downhole EM and drill the guts of the anomaly. Some good assay results in the short term will also be quite handy.

GL
    Cheers
    Michael

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $62.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $32.91K 188.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 289156 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 151267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ 64206
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.