BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

inavir royalties, page-7

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No; however, that's all what we can rely on at the moment unfortunately. I did say I'll hold, and their other programs + LANI future prospect are what I am holding on for. Still, this sales figure greatly show that Lani did not pick up a lot of sales since last year (in fact, it dropped, get the hint?).
    If they can't even get it up and running well, I am not sure what the hope is in the near future. I can only hope that in 5 years time when US approve it, we will finally get it going smoothly.

-The US stockpile market
    Lani can only be sold in Japan, and don't get me started with the failure of Relenza. No matter what people said about tamipoo resistance, I reckon government will still stockpile it over relenza, the fact is right in front of you with all those figures. I do hope they will change to relenza, but hei, I won't put my hope up that high. If they do, it is a bonus!

-and the possibility of flu pandemics in the future
    I surely hope this won't happen. As much as I like to make money, making money over lot of dead bodies are not the way I want to do it.

BTA has a future, without relying on flu pandemics. LANI can be used for normal flu as prevention, cure, etc. We don't need FLU pandemic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.