ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Fellow Inca Shareholders ..... well 2021 has nearly finished and...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Fellow Inca Shareholders ..... well 2021 has nearly finished and it has been an interesting, productive, and at times frustrating, year for us all. Firstly, I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and I sincerely hope that the New Year finally brings us all the rewards and success we are hoping the company will deliver. Notwithstanding some of the less than desired exploration (Riqueza drilling to date and landowner sign offs on Oz drilling actions)- although it must be remembered that we have only drilled one of the 14 Tier 1 targets we have at Riqueza so I get a little concerned when I see some posters make such generalised, and patently incorrect, statements that "Peru is a duster" outcomes, - our progress has been strong and we have kicked quite a few goals. In my humble opinion, we are now set up where 2022 could be a game changer for all of us.

Last week, Kalenn and I spent 8 days in Mt Isa cleaning up the property that the company has bought as not only our regional Australian exploration base but also what will be the core shed for all the drill core we expect from future drill programs. This property was a brilliant buy and will serve the company and shareholders well for years to come. I want to personally thank Kalenn for his generous and hard work in assisting me in what was not an easy task. He is a bloody good steady worker and good company.
    Scary moment and "epiphany" for me!!! I think I am only 30 something in my head but that week of plus 43 degrees and really heavy manual labour made me realise that I am really plus 70. I can tell you just how hard it was!! We had taken a couple (well- maybe a few more!!) really good reds with us to drink at night after the work and we bought every bottle back to Brisbane unopened, if you can believe that!!!!

Still we have finished the bulk of the task and we are now well set for ongoing exploration in the area.

As always, I welcome any shareholder contacting me and giving me feedback on all and any issues of concern or interest to them I see that there was a bit of "chatter" on HC last week and I welcome frank and honest feedback and comment from shareholders on such matters. It is only be collectively working through issues and matters of concern and arriving at collegiate strategies and solutions that we all win.

Once again have a safe and happy Christmas break. I am looking forward to a lot of good wine and the Aussies thrashing the Poms in Melbourne in the Boxing Day test.

Jonathan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.581K 511.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 905861 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1503941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.