ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Inca Christmas greetings, page-12

1. 4,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    As always, I welcome any shareholder contacting me and giving me feedback on all and any issues of concern or interest to them I see that there was a bit of "chatter" on HC last week and I welcome frank and honest feedback and comment from shareholders on such matters. It is only be collectively working through issues and matters of concern and arriving at collegiate strategies and solutions that we all win.

@Dr Jonathan West I believe in sharing opinions and ideas in a democratic and diplomatic way and laying out the foundations for strategies and solutions and executing these to/for getting those results.
    I firmly believe in my view as a shareholder, that you should strong tell Rob to drill where Inca were first originally recording those exceptionally high grade results of mineralisation (channels) and this will start to send tails wagging and gain attention from companies and investors from the outside looking in and pitching to ICG of an earn in or investment to the Peruvian project/s. This will help save the so called cliche in ‘burden’ of “cash burn”, and alleviate part of the problem of allowing more time and expenditure/exposure for our Oz project/s.

I still don’t believe that Peru is a duster, however I do reiterate that Rob seriously needs to quickly do what I have mentioned above here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.739K 289.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3821120 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.