ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

I am no where near as bad as some. Been here for 4.5 years, and...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I am no where near as bad as some. Been here for 4.5 years, and could have sold out and made 150k or so a few years back, but stuck the course (part of me is kicking myself, but part of me thinks long term it will exceed this).

All IMO, but we have had S32's agreement for over 6 weeks now (I know it is across 4 years..) but I am really thought it would have been respectful to shareholders, since it too sooooo long to get the sign off, to maybe provide a weekly, or bi-weekly update on what is happening. I understand Ross might have been in Peru late Apr and into early May, but think it would not do any harmi if they would formally say who he is meeting with, what they have done, clear dates on future plans etc. Maybe the have put the announcements away due to the previous 'fluffy' ones. It seems to be all hearsay ATM, and I think anyone looking to invest in ICG would look to the announcements to see what is going on. This may seem like 'micromanaging' but I am really getting frustrated with this abysmal SP, and snail pace news flow.

I know I am free to sell at any time. I still have confidence in the project, just want it to get moving, and to be 'formally' kept in the loop on what's doing. It does sound like we should get this news in another 2 weeks or so, but I am also getting a bit sick of saying 'give it another month or 2'.

Side note, just coming off a bad head cold, so I am probably a little grumpy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.