ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Fellow shareholders ..... and forgive me for being extremely...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Fellow shareholders ..... and forgive me for being extremely lazy and contacting you by this HC post!! This comment is directed at all Inca shareholders (who still hold the shares) who purchased shares in the two capital raises that the company did, in October 2020 and in February 2021. You are all no doubt aware that the company was successful in its JMEI (Junior Mining Exploration Incentive) application to the Australian Tax Office, in the 2020-2021 year, for tax credits for shareholders who contributed capital to the company in those share placements/raisings.

The company has received advice on the tax credits that will be available to these shareholders and I just wanted to alert you all to the fact that this information will be sent to the relevant shareholders shortly. The reason I am giving you a "heads up" is that this credit will be needed by you when you do your 2020-2021 tax returns and if a number of you have already started this tax return process, just be aware that this tax credit will be to your advantage and to make sure that you wait to receive the paperwork before you lodge your tax return.

Luckily, I am a bit lazy and I have been putting off completing my tax returns as it is always a drag to complete. So I will definitely wait until I get my Inca Minerals tax credit paperwork before I work myself up to this task.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.