IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Incannex completes final dosing for Psi-gad, page-14

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8262
    Authorised prescribers are now in the market place

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5897/5897987-43a48f0be1d0351ddf6df443624d16f9.jpg
    Ted Cassidy / Treating Psychiatrist
    Today was my privilege to treat a lady with chronic treatment resistant PTSD with MDMA Psychedelic Assisted Therapy.

It is a career highlight for me - one day with MDMA assisted therapy achieved more than is usually achieved in a year

Below is a photo of my script - the very first regular normal script that any doctor has written for a psychedelic medicine in the world

Today’s treatment is the world’s first Psychedelic Assisted Therapy (PAT) treatment ever given outside of research and compassionate use protocols.
    Monarch Mental Health Group developed this program over the last year building on Monarch’s record of innovation in outpatient mental health treatments over the last 10 years.

I am proud to have been part of the team at Monarch that has made this the first clinical Psychedelic program available to patients in the world.

I am proud that Australia has taken world leadership in translating psychedelic research into clinical reality.

At a personal level I want to acknowledge those that gave freely and encouraged me on this journey.

Clinical Psychologist Monica Schweickle my co-therapist for this first treatment, friend and colleague for 15 years. Monica led the program development within Monarch and has been a tireless advocate and builder of bridges within Monarch and throughout the Psychedelic community.

Paul Fitzgerald and Bernadette Fitzgibbon who lead the Monarch Research Institute and whose psychedelic research projects gave our clinical program a headstart

Peter Hunt AM who convinced me back in 2017 to put my energy into psychedelic treatments long before it was cool

Mind Medicine Australia for my training in Psychedelics at their CPAT course and introducing me to the amazing diverse psychedelic community.

I have met so many others along the way and I am conscious that today’s treatment is built on a history of psychedelic practice back to the dawn of civilisation and across all indigenous cultures

My final call out is to the NSW Minister of health Ryan Park - today’s patient is from Rural NSW, I am in Sydney, Monica is in Newcastle and we all had to travel to Melbourne because NSW health regulations don’t allow us to offer this treatment at Monarch’s ACHS accredited outpatient treatment centre in Sydney.

NSW Health insists on this treatment happening in a hospital instead of an outpatient treatment centre, contrary to everywhere else in the world - Let’s do better NSW!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5897/5897990-51d5739d431e44b6eebfa1fc6081214a.jpg

Unmet need being addressed smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.