IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

"Or are you telling me..."I'm not telling you anything. Just...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    "Or are you telling me..."

I'm not telling you anything. Just stating my experience, which I note you did not respond to in any way. Are people's posts just opportunities for you to rant at them?

International moves with a family are stressful and time consuming. They're actually stressful even if you're just one person moving. Having money helps, but does not cancel these facts. If you think reasonably wealthy people don't run into problems with personal effects shipments, visas, school enrolments, finding a home, family members potentially finding work in their field, culture shock, health insurance, setting up utilities and countless other dramas... then perhaps you're imagining Joel is a billionaire. Or a magician. Or an elf.

Moving house is ranked up alongside losing a loved one, in terms of the stress it causes.

Moving to New York is not strictly personal by the way: ostensibly, Joel is relocating over there because the business is now an American business, and he wants to be at the heart of the action of the company he is the CEO of. It is pretty disappointing to have to spell this out to you: I'm certain you were capable of suggesting this to yourself without my help.

Last edited by malkazoid: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.