IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Incannex completes final dosing for Psi-gad, page-80

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I'll point out to you - but you would know this if you have perused the Incannex web site - that the company does have an investor relations contact person. In other words, Joel HAS delegated on that front. That doesn't mean a message sent directly to him might fall through the cracks under specific circumstances. And if I were to imagine which circumstances might cause such a completely normal incident, I would readily think Christmas/New Year in conjunction with an international move, might fit the bill.

- This is where auto-replies should fall in the crack for a Nasdaq and ex-Nasdaq listed company CEO mailbox. This is just my personal opinion nothing against Joel.

But I get it: you're here to complain right now, and that emotional prerogative is driving your arguments. I'm just not in the same head space as you, and so am able to interact with my experience of Joel's communications more neutrally. As is so often the case when things are temporarily not going the way one wants with a stock, you might benefit from the reminder that we often have to do some work teasing apart what we're actually upset about. I mean, if we want to be the most fair and objective version of ourselves, that is.

-"But I get it: you're here to complain right now, and that emotional prerogative is driving your arguments" . This is the part where it shows how biased you are without telling everyone you are biased and kept people thinking you are neutral.
    First, I have no reason to complain and just voice out facts.
    - You replied to another poster saying that you got 2 replies from Joel, from my understanding, you imply that Joel is busy moving and still finds time to reply where he can.
    Your "empathy" or "bias" was shown here.
    - My response to you was simply he should have delegated and trained his staff well or even set up auto-reply to keep shareholders informed or at least stay calm.
    Please be mindful this is not a complaint at all, but fact.
    - Then, you brought up the argument about how stressful for a family to move overseas, blah,blah,blah.
    - Again, my response to you was the importance of delegation.

You might find that you're actually upset about far more rational things than contriving that Joel doesn't know how to delegate, or is somehow using a personal circumstance as a professional excuse. Both counts are false.

-
    - Again showing your bias while acting neutral without having any context. If Joel has delegated or set up his mailbox in a correct manner. It would at least give the shareholder some breathing space instead of thinking their email ended somewhere in the black hole. Another thing is Joel should have seen this coming mate, Redomicile don't happen everyday. My question to you is have you ever seen an autoreply email?

Besides, if the process was so "seamless" as previously claimed and if shareholder has to jump on a forum to ask for help. That is only telling me one thing, the company didn't communicate well enough and doesn't provide adequate assistance

One thing I agree with you is that you are definitely not in the same head space as most of the other shareholders, because you think you can type a long statement while staying neutral. But the reality is, the longer your statement is, the more twisted and biased it becomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.