IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I said nothing against your point about delegation, not because...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    I said nothing against your point about delegation, not because I disagree with it, but because people are human and fallible, and if some messages from shareholders went to Joel when they should have gone to the Investor Relations person, and Joel was in the middle of his move... delays could have ensued. That was my thought process when I didn't hear back from Joel rapidly... I didn't immediately find reasons to harp about it. And sure enough, he eventually got back to me. How much time elapsed? 14 days, 7 of which were arguably part of the holidays. I'd consider myself foolish to bitch about that, but luckily I often judge myself more harshly than I judge others, so don't take that as a direct dig.

I'll point out to you - but you would know this if you have perused the Incannex web site - that the company does have an investor relations contact person. In other words, Joel HAS delegated on that front. That doesn't mean a message sent directly to him might fall through the cracks under specific circumstances. And if I were to imagine which circumstances might cause such a completely normal incident, I would readily think Christmas/New Year in conjunction with an international move, might fit the bill.

But I get it: you're here to complain right now, and that emotional prerogative is driving your arguments. I'm just not in the same head space as you, and so am able to interact with my experience of Joel's communications more neutrally. As is so often the case when things are temporarily not going the way one wants with a stock, you might benefit from the reminder that we often have to do some work teasing apart what we're actually upset about. I mean, if we want to be the most fair and objective version of ourselves, that is.

You might find that you're actually upset about far more rational things than contriving that Joel doesn't know how to delegate, or is somehow using a personal circumstance as a professional excuse. Both counts are false.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.