IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I know because I studied both Corporation and Criminal Law,...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    I know because I studied both Corporation and Criminal Law, including defamation and malice.

And what are these "criminal" offences by the modestly paid IRX BOD you are referring to? Isn't it a Civil dispute in a highly litigious country?

Care to clarify?

Civil actions require a much lesser standard of proof. There are no criminal charges.

Posters here have been misled by a dangerous social media campaign to damage Dr Sud's reputation.

Take a look at this public announcement from the IHL BOD, for example:

IHL Sud top 20.png

In this announcement, approved by the IHL Board, it states "the company felt compelled to make this clarification due to the number of inbound inquiries from shareholders."

But if you look very carefully, it states the date the court case was filed, not the date the alleged dispute occured.

Within one minute of online research, I learned the time period the alleged dispute took place was January 2022 to May 2022.

Civil Claims of Alleged Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty for $440 Million in Damages -- Next Frontier Holdings, Inc. | PRLog

Dr Sud was definitely working as a director for IHL at that time, for he didn't resign until the end of June 2022.

IHL sud resignation.png

Did the highly paid BOD make an honest mistake (1 minute of research) responding to shareholders inquiries?

It was not a good look to see the originator of IHL 42X, 216A & 675 dumping all his stock and once this information became public knowledge, there has been a relentless attempt to smear Dr Sud on both IHL and especially IRX threads.

Readers can draw their own conclusion as to motives.

Maybe even @Winston Wolf would like to comment on why?

The walls are closing in Troy.

Imho
    Last edited by sapporo: 26/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.