SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All. Seeing most of the Gold found is in the South East of...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.
    Seeing most of the Gold found is in the South East of Cameroon and The Congo Republic border. I have posted before about the gold found around and in the SDL Tenements. Yangadou and Nabeba which is a little bit South of Yangadou.
    March 2nd 2017.Since January 2015, six operations later, are thus 3,747.55KG of Gold were sold back to the (State by its secular arm,for a total value of more than 278.9 billion FCFA.
    According to the mining code of the country, companies engaged in the (little mechanized artisanal mining should donate 15% of their total gross production under the units of ) State.
    According to the relevant departments of the Minister of Mines, 'Industry and Technological Development, the amount of gold reported in Cameroon however is " well below the real potential" the sector being confined to a small-scale mining and regulatory framework, the lack of means to control its production, and the lack of information on available geological sub- soil.
    Infested with moonlighting and multiple intermediaries, the gold sector in Cameroon is also controlled by many illegal immigrants, the State, according to estimates, n' cash only 1% of the income from this activity.
    In 2011, the CAPAM had launched an operation dubbed "Gold" and heard with the ' support of the forces of order, regulate the exploitation of 'gold whose monthly production, largely controlled by the ' informal, was then about 170 kilograms.
    Yangadou I believe is where SDL have an airport and where the plane in 2010 was headed too when it crashed and all the Directors and a few others died.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.