SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All. Just started looking through some old correspondence....

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

Just started looking through some old correspondence. There is/was a small gold mining operation operated by the locals just outside of the township of Mbalam at Nweng. Some company people did some small grab sampling that indicated traces of gold. Germans looking for Graphite around Mbalam found gold around 1906 and established a gold mine. SDL are thought to hold a licence to prospect for gold on its tenements.
    Yangadou gold mine was placed under care and maintenance around 2005 due to water problems.Yangadou is only around 12kl from Mbalam.
    Back in 2009 a report put out by Porter Geographical I have on Yangadou says, Gold production 0.05 tonnes, reserves 3 tonnes. At Elogo just outside The SDL Congo tenement to the East, production 1 tonne and resource 5 tonnes. Exploitation type, Alluvial mining.
    Nabeba Gold. production of 1.7 tonnes and a Resource of 12.5 tonnes with a BIF-hosted Gold vein.
    Just trying to show what else is in or near the SDL Tenements that The Chinese would be interested in. Chinese Love Gold.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.