RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

hadja2, ,"IMO the Range management team have learnt over the...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    hadja2, ,

"IMO the Range management team have learnt over the past 12 months that players in a deal like this wont dance to their timelines, hence no more time lines, and many of us here have learnt that range wont dance to HC rumours."

Mis-placed optimism by Range directors. All managers, directors are optimists otherwise they wouldn't be in the position they are. History will show you that timelines in junior explorers extend beyond the ridiculuous, time after time after time. Nothing unusual here, and contrary to Takeover man's latest feeling about Range directors, all appears normal. I hope you're not serious about the influence you think HC has!

"I have stated many times that I have faith in the management team of RRS and I am sure whatever the delay is, it will be sorted out soon."

They were good six months ago according to consensus here ......

"I hold 100% of my portfolio in Range options and all posters that way inclined can laugh at me and shower me with I told you so's if they expire worthless, but at this stage I am going solely by my own DD and ASX announcemnts."

To each his own, a real punt tho'.

"I said before that I had the same amount of faith in this happening before canmex, the PSA, jonah, RAB and firebird. I was convinced before I even knew about hotcopper, based soley on ASX announcements."

ASX ann's are the SAFEST way to go ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.