MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Incase you missed it amid all the hype., page-48

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    its quite amusing to see the Magnis faithful trying to sell todays MOU, finance and offtake agreement announcement as good news for Magnis, especially after last week some hopefuls were predicting a western offtake. Speculating that the sp will be somewhere in the region on $1.20-$1.50 and all it is is a non binding MOU so they are no further forward than the were at the end of last year, last September when shareholders were lead to believe that a binding would be signed by. Well further behind as now they only have 1 instead of 2. with no idea of ktpa ????
    Mr market has shown what he thinks of the eastern European MOU and i think your lucky to be only 5% down we will have to wait and see what happens over the next week or 2.
    I dont think management buying a few shares is going to support the sp after all the hype pre announcement and the dismal nature of the announcement itself. It contained Zero substance just the name of who it was with, if it was a decent tonnage im sure they would have posted it.
    Im sure that this over hyped lacklustre announcement will have a negative impact on the graphite sector as a whole for quite some time atleast until we get a company release a solid binding agreement with a bit of substance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.