MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Incase you missed it amid all the hype., page-76

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    TJ, with all due respect, you do not appear to have considered the political implications of this MOU. Russia is currently subject to some very heavy sanctions, they may lift with Trump, maybe, but they may not. I do however think that’s irrelevant to the European market.

Russia has a history of cutting off the supply of commodities to get their way. A few years ago now they cut off their gas pipeline in the middle of winter to make a point, and people died! Since then Germany (in particular) and a host of other nations have been doing everything within their power to distance themselves from a dependency on or association with Russia.

Why do I mention this? Rosatom is a state owned enterprise, it is under direct control from the Kremlin. Rosatom also runs all nuclear assets within the Russian Federation, both civil and weapons.

My parents are Europeans, and I’m sure you’ll find many German posters who will give you their honest opinion of Russia, and this sentiment runs deep. It runs business deep.

The graphite market is no longer a China affair, there’s choice. And I believe this MOU will turn any European interest to the next best thing, whoever they are.

It would be remiss to consider this as a simple business matter when every country defines graphite as a “critical resource” and you have Russia constantly pushing for the abolition of NATO, nuclear proliferation, and much, much more.

The news is littered with as much;

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/ww3-a...kremlin-peace-proposal-rejected-23107619.html
    26/9/2016; “NATO Prepares for Nuclear Attach on Russia, Kremlin Peace Proposal Rejected”
    https://themoscowtimes.com/articles...o-us-nuclear-bomb-deployment-in-germany-49786
    23/9/2015; “Kremlin Threatens Response to U.S. Nuclear Bomb Deployment in Germany”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.