INP 0.00% 0.3¢ incentiapay limited

I feel like today's trades were much more normal on a technical...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I feel like today's trades were much more normal on a technical level then the last few sessions. Anyway as the doc said it allows bargain buying for those with the conviction and coin.

Inp's revenue excluding gift cards isn't actually that far off UAE's The Entertainer, which is valued at about AU$200Million but it shows what shit management can do to a company and also what great management with vision can do.

It's great to see dunstan out of the equation! Considering under Dunstan the share price fell from over 30c to a low of 1.4c any long term majority shareholder would not be too happy with him and I'd imagine Ikhlaq would have realised this and decided it does not help his takeover plans. Think of the Gruden transaction less than a year ago, where sinetech basically sell their whole company for 30,000,000 inp shares at 28c each and watching it fall to less than a 10th of that in the coming months Haha no wonder why they announced a sinetech director to the board probably just to tell him to ggf!

Either way inp is too valuable and too fitting for them to not take over and the exit of dunstan is a big sign they are getting serious imo.

Goto imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.731M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1123515 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 183625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.