RMI 0.00% 2.5¢ resource mining corporation limited

zak if he does not get them in the money he has very little...

1. 95 Posts.
    zak

if he does not get them in the money he has very little interest in the stock at all i think something like 14.5mil shares @ today frice that is f all (72k) so not much to lose at all (still not nothing)
    and you may be right that may have a hidden meaning re on mkt pruchases, but incentive options are better for the co? no? cash in bank

the 40 mill is very poignant if he is serious about making this company viable i guess sinom legitimise this too?? i notice too they are indirect holdings?

so in total if he get them in money then he has invested maybe 500k in the co. the in ground value despite being hard to extract is worth more than 1.1c or 20mil mcap?!!

there is not heavy buying but also no selling. when the ann comes we will see

i remember bkp at 0.005/004 and it looked very similar the rest is history..
    still years away but get set on something so low the decision to exit is far easier than buying after jorc or funding or if the extraction process works, too easy mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $17.84K 694.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 290309 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.