RPM 0.00% 6.8¢ rpm automotive group limited

incentive options, page-13

1. 1,200 Posts.
    So i have finally read the Notice of Meeting notes. It's quite clear how important the Gindarra result will be for KIK. The entire document is based on the possibility of Gindarra being successful. If it is then the directors want to be rich (they say they will only dilute us 3% based on shares on issue but the financial reward to them will be huge). The proportional takeover resolution is another money-grab only this time the existing shareholders get to share the benefits with the directors. Successful Gindarra will very likely result in the company being taken over so it is in everyone's interest to get the best price.

So to me the voting is clear: no to free director options (1,2,3), yes to takeover provision+employee options (4,5). Would love to see the director options being voted down as the directors would probably scramble to buy more on open market (greed is a powerful motivator). But as i know from past experience the apathetic aussie investors will not bother to vote either way and the resolutions will all pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ $49.91K 734.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 320134 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 239401 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.