MKY mky resources ltd

inciteful stuff imo...........

1. 9,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Denglish posted in part in the "About to Explode" thread;

"...local information says they are sitting on a lot of uranium. I too question why they are not talking up the share price and they have just produced a mildly uninformative, fairly opaque report that is actually fairly positive when dissected; as others have previously discussed. No marketing yet at all..."

I would urge some of those bagging the management to stop and think for a moment.......are they really that stupid to be doing this on purpose.

From the results thus far we KNOW there is "U" on-site, the weight of evidence available so far also indicates pretty well that it is sufficiently concentrated and therefore recoverable if legistlation allows them to do so.

Why have they not followed up on the savaging the SP received to clarify the results or explain there are more to come, is it not actualy quite possible that; 1)they are interested in getting more land and want to keep their powder dry. 2) They want to get some money in from "sophisticated investors" at a sweatheart SP? (Perhaps there are other possibilities?)

Do the posters that have "lost faith" in or "don't trust" the management now actually believe they are just that dumb at managing - or have the posters becoime too emotional about taking a severe SP hit on a "sure thing" and are very bitter and twisted???

I suggest these posters take a step back and re-look at MKY and exactly what opportunity there is or will probably be for them in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers and profits to all

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.