income tax rate

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    The top tear income earners pay the increased tax rate.

What I dont understand is why under a labor government they also then go ahead and place a sliding scale on all potential benefits the government implements.

For instance I paid 55k in tax last year. I work away from my family to allow a better life for them.

We had a baby 7 weeks ago and recieved nothing. My wife who would normally be working to also assist in the family budget is not and still no assistance.

Ok, sure I worked my *ss off to get were I em, Im away from home half my life, I pay 45 cents in the dollar and still the government wants to burden me with a carbon tax, medicare levy, highest tax rate and not recieve any potential benefits which would be available for someone of a lesser income.

This is the reason our best performing engineers, doctors, managers go overseas. I for one will be once my boys at a good age.

Sick of people saying lets tax the higher income earners. Well we are already paying our share and also were on this for good reason. We work hard to get were we are!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.