G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi MUSers, we all know our MD had a hectic day yesterday & he is...

1. 5,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hi MUSers, we all know our MD had a hectic day yesterday & he is aware of the hot debate on HC about this incoming acquisition & CR. Among the posters, some have gone too far including questioning CJ's integrity.

He left me some very lengthy messages this morning & it's been a while since last time he did it. I guess we know the reason. He asked me to share them in here with all shareholders so we all know a bit more first before we get too emotional & start criticising the company & CJ.

Please note among all screen dumps, I have taken out duplicate & irrelevant info including he appreciating supports from me & all other shareholders in here.

Now let the show begin:

I started the conversation about raise & who is behind them:
    1.PNG
    1A.JPG

2.PNG
    2A.JPG
    3.PNG

Then I mentioned the conflict of interest rising from he being one of the co-founder in Regius:

4.PNG

Then I said quite clear that some of HC posters think 7.7c raise was a mate rate & how did he keep himself from potential conflicting of interest:

5.PNG
    6.PNG

Then I asked why raise now for making the acquisition instead of waiting for the first ruby sale & who is behind this raise. Most importantly, does this early CR imply our special stones are not special at all ?:

7.PNG
    8.PNG

Ok, that's the end of the conversation. I hope all of you enjoy it.

I'll leave to you guys to decide buying more or dumping them next week when the Ann arrives. If MD is confident that all the cheap shares will be absorbed quickly from the investors all over the world, there is not reason [at least for me] to even consider selling too cheap. I guess someone in here are the ones that CJ mentioned who didn't get enough allocation at the CR. They made this place a chaos & innocent people therefore got too emotional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.