VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

It would seem that management are very keen to pump the share...

1. 267 Posts.
    It would seem that management are very keen to pump the share price up. Remember that this still has a long way to rund before it gets to the level of their 40cent options. At the moment there is an announcement every second day. Perhaps trying to build hype before the release of the upgrade.

I thought we would see a period of uncertainty with little to no announcements and the share price to drop back to 6 cents or so. However it seems management are determined not to let this happen.

I believe the chinese bank has seen upgraded resources - you would be silly to shop around for a deal with only half your bargaining power!

However correct me if im wrong but obtaining finance from this mob is not a done deal. It seems management are willing to shop around for a better deal (i only skimmed over the ann so pull me up if this is not correct). If this is the case then they are able to keep the 'market sensitive' upgrade information confidential as it is being used in contract negotiations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.