KAR 1.98% $1.80 karoon energy ltd

inconclusive, page-15

1. 666 Posts.
    I have been in Kar since March with an average price of $3.50 and have traded it but my instincts luckily in the last week has saved me tens of 100s of dollars as it was not worth risking a big poistion. THANKS PETRORUN...YOU WERE SPOT ON!!!!!!...SAVED ME A MOTSA

I have believed this story from the drilling of Pos#1.

If you look at their reports from the day they announced hydrocarbons (i think POS#1 Number 13) there has been precious little in terms of ACTUALLY what they have.

Mechanical failures, dusters, now inconclusive ....

Nothing about the sands they are drilling, their attributes, what they look like, porosity, permiability, what type of hydrocarbons, condensates?...

Only...logging while drilling has indicated hydrocarbons. You know what...big deal!!!!!

So its cough up time. Either show what you have or shut up. It seems to me these guys are starting to mine the market and not the ground.

The market has priced in their promises and hype. No longer. This is not worth buying anymore.

I will wait till it gets to a price that has fully risked Browse, maybe to $3 (with Brazil Peru etc)

Its only really worth buying at this stage when they say what they have. I would rather buy this stock at $20 when they have a secure resource and its commercial rather than risk buying at at $8 in the vain hope that it will do something. The risk to reward is not worth it. As we have seen today, onE bad word, one murky announcement and the thing falls 25% in minutes. bad stock.

Unbelievable, it acts like a penny dreadful of sub 10c but capitalised in the billions.

I will wait till they actually have something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.035(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.83 $1.78 $12.59M 6.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41814 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 46131 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.